Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: yes ~ confess I'm LAZY

Talking yes ~ confess I'm LAZY

I love that I can soothe my son at my breast. I can nurse at the keyboard, read a book online, operate the Tivo and watch my fave show. I am not very consistent about particular times where DS nurses vs. sippy cup of cow juice. since I have ADD sometimes I forget what rules I have made for myself for the day, re: nurse vs. cow juice. my son is about 18mos, very healthy and happy.

My parenting style is go with the flow and do what feels right at the time. He has been picky at the dinner table. we do not feed any pre-made mfg. baby foods. He eats what I am making. but has refused items he previously liked.

I like coming on these forums, because I see how normal my toddler is. He is my third son and I am here to say my other two boys are teenagers and are very healthy growing boys who are active in football and wrestling and get good grades. so I do not stress too much about baby eating green beans and right now I live by the motto "peanut butter is our friend"
    You can find me

DS born 9/2009

Default Re: yes ~ confess I'm LAZY

:thumbs up I've been lazy for almost 3 years now
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

I call it smart not LAZY!

with Andrea. Work smarter, not harder! Lazy is the way to go.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"