Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever used pumpin' pal?

Default Re: Anyone ever used pumpin' pal?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*duaeguttae View Post

I don't work for the company. I'm not here to sell flanges. I just want to share my positive experience so that another mom who's going through something similar isn't scared to give them a try.
    The only reason I'm asking her about this is because it is the ONLY thing she posts about. Not that I have an issue with the company. We all try products we love.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Default Re: Anyone ever used pumpin' pal?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy2lilah View Post
    The only reason I'm asking her about this is because it is the ONLY thing she posts about. Not that I have an issue with the company. We all try products we love.
    I started seeing that same trend when I looked through posts, and I do understand.

In part that's why I wanted to give my own positive endorsement so that someone researching them can see a real-world (with widely varied post history) mama who has used them as her primary flange. I've seen that other mommys on this forum haven't liked them, and I won't go so far as to say that it's a product I love (I hate pumping, so I really don't love anything associated with it), but they really did help me, and I know several other women who have been helped by them as well. I do find it surprising that there's less positive feedback on them on LLL, and so I don't want someone who's really having trouble with traditional flanges to be so turned off by the negative comments that she doesn't give them a try (especially with the 100% refund if dissatisfied--in my experience almost unheard of in the pumping world.)

I do want to push or unduly promote them, but I wanted to be a different voice.
    I breast milk fed my Blossom for fifteen months (after exclusively pumping for thirteen). My Bud (nineteen months) is still nursing directly (after a rough start that included a few months of pumping and supplementing with mommy's milk).

TwoDewdrops: Nursing Dresses and Tops for Discreet Breastfeeding (and Pumping)