I just posted in the breastfeeding infants section, but thought I'd post here too. My LO is 8 months and has been eating solids for about 2 months (cereal & fruit in the morning and cereal & veggie at night, but not a ton yet ). I also got my period back after only 2 months and I think he is teething now (no teeth yet!). I have dipped into my freezer stash far too much to top off his bottles because I am not able to pump enough anymore. I used to pump about 4 oz per session at work, and now it's 2-3. I leave 2 4oz bottles for him during the day. I nurse at 7, pump at 10 and 1:30, then nurse at 4:30-4:45 when I get home and again at 7:45-8 before bed. He usually eats at least once in the middle of the night.

Today I started pumping after every nursing session (a couple times I even put him back on after I finished pumping, but he barely sucked but I thought it was worth a try to help). Has anyone tried this and had success? How long before you saw results? The last 2 sessions I barely got 1/4 of an ounce. Part of me feels this is a waste of time when I barely get anything, and the other part of me hopes and prays that it is worth it if it is signaling my body to make more. I've also started drinking Mother's Milk Tea as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated