Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: take LO to the hospital or doctor??

Default Re: take LO to the hospital or doctor??

And just so you know, this won't be the last growth spurt. Ryan, my 2 year old, I swear is going through a growth spurt right now. I am not nursing him during the day time, but this kid will BEG for food all.day.long. He will tell me, "mommy, I need food." Tonight we finished dinner at 7:00. for dinner, Ryan had about 8 slices of ham, potatoes, blueberries, and a yogurt. I told dh, "Ok, it is 7:00 now, how long til Ryan asks for more food?" Dh guess 7:58. At 7:10 Ryan came in as I was putting the leftover potatoes away, and said, "I eat this?" So at two during a growth spurt, they are still asking for food nonstop! Today he had: 1 adult size pancake, OJ, my leftover potatoes from my breakfast, animal crackers and goldfish while grocery shopping, a banana, some popcorn, about 1/4 cup of kidney beans, a quesadilla, 3 yogurts, about 3/4 cup of blueberries, what I mentioned above for dinner and then after he ate the leftover potatoes, he went back downstairs and asked daddy for some cheese.

Hi, I'm Allison

Mama to Henry Carl 12/28/06

7lbs, 15 oz, 20.5 in
    Breastfed for 20 months!

Mama to Ryan Thomas 11/20/08
    8lbs, 7 oz, 21 in
    Breastfed for 30 months!
    Mama to angel 4/03, Mama to angel 12/05

Feb TBTTW 33.1/70

Thumbs down Re: take LO to the hospital or doctor??

M LO is going thru the 4/6 wee spurt. Really tired ATM.
    Luna Justine: born January 20 th 6 am on the dot
    I did it! Now without the nipple shield 100% of the time Since 2/12

We are now self-latching! .

ing about . expecting to start in 2 weeks.

Blame strange autocorrect if my posts come out weird. More often than not typing one handed on a "smart" object or just ing