Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Pumpin Pals in the UK

Unhappy Pumpin Pals in the UK

Hello ladies,

I've recently discovered something called Pumpin Pals which I was looking into getting. The problem is that I am in the UK and to get these will cost me the earth, AND an arm and a leg.. So I was wanting to know if anyone out there has any they aren't using, or can spare for me to try? UK based, of course..

It's either that, or I'm gonna have to fork out for some 36mm horns for my pump. I'm fed up with pumping for 40 minutes and getting a total of 20mls.. That's not even half an ounce. How am I ment to feed my 9mth old on that?

Anyway.. If you know of anyone who has some, or you have some yourself and can spare them, or know somewhere I can get them in the UK, could you pleeeease reply and let me know?

Thanks!!

Jarred - 12/June/2007 - BF for 3 months - stopped due to medical reasons
    Lilly - 4/May/2010 BF for 8 months - On strike between 1/1/2011 - 29/3/2011 - That's 12 Weeks and 3 days!! It is FINALLY over!
    Together we battle with Cows milk, nuts and soya allergies, but we're making it!
    We , , and too, but we're having problems..
    EPING for 3 months and counting!!

Default Re: Pumpin Pals in the UK

I got some! Not in the UK. I had to pay through my TEETH for them, but I got them. And they work like a DREAM! HIGHLY recomended. Now if I could just up my output that'd be awesome..

Jarred - 12/June/2007 - BF for 3 months - stopped due to medical reasons
    Lilly - 4/May/2010 BF for 8 months - On strike between 1/1/2011 - 29/3/2011 - That's 12 Weeks and 3 days!! It is FINALLY over!
    Together we battle with Cows milk, nuts and soya allergies, but we're making it!
    We , , and too, but we're having problems..
    EPING for 3 months and counting!!