Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Pump no longer working

Default Pump no longer working

I have a playtex petite nursing nesseitiez pump. When I used it the past couple times it made a loud click as it pumped but I didnt think anything of that. I just returned the hospital rental to the LC and was going to use my pump to ease my breasts firmness and prevent my LO from choking on my oald. It runs but there's no suction whatsoever! This is crsppyironic timing too. I need the pump to ease up engorgment especially in the morning. Anyone else have problems with this pump?

I have the shells and pump bar from the rental so I'm not totally without a pump but it's an inconvenience since it's the weekend. How well do hand pumps work?
    Last edited by @llli*sailoryue; February 11th, 2011 at 09:28 PM.
    Luna Justine: born January 20 th 6 am on the dot
    I did it! Now without the nipple shield 100% of the time Since 2/12

We are now self-latching! .

ing about . expecting to start in 2 weeks.

Blame strange autocorrect if my posts come out weird. More often than not typing one handed on a "smart" object or just ing

Default Re: Pump no longer working

I have a manual that I used rarely and it was fine. I think if you just want it to ease fullness it would be fine, if you are working out of your home and pumping daily or something you'd want a double electric. Maybe you can call someone at playtex? They might be able to help get your pump working again or send you a new one.
    Hi, I'm Faith, a Wife, Mom, Stepmom and SAHM
    I married my best friend Rodney on October 17, 2009
    DS1 Andy Born May 11, 2002
    DS2 Ethan Born May 18, 2009 Nursed 2 years 7 months & 2 days
    DSS1 Benjamin Born September 24, 1989

It is a double pump elec it just decidedw to crap right adter I took awAy my alternative. I'll use the manual for now I guess. I just hope I dint need the original sales receipt to get a replacement. were moving and that might gave been tossed in cleaning
    Last edited by @llli*sailoryue; February 11th, 2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: WTF iPod autocorrect
    Luna Justine: born January 20 th 6 am on the dot
    I did it! Now without the nipple shield 100% of the time Since 2/12

We are now self-latching! .

ing about . expecting to start in 2 weeks.

Blame strange autocorrect if my posts come out weird. More often than not typing one handed on a "smart" object or just ing

ugh....I second calling the company. Hope they can get it going for you again!
    Mommy of 4,
    3 who I watch over, 1 who watches over all of us

J- 8/20/05 pumped breastmilk for 11 months due to his cleft lip and palate!

M- 10/17/07 my precious baby lives forever in her mommys heart

M- 3/31/09 my special gift, she helps heal her mommy and daddys heart. Nursed for 4 years and 10 days, self weaned the day her baby brother was born!

E-, new little miracle born 4/11/13, my BIG baby! Born 8.6 at 38 weeks. At 9 weeks nearly 17lbs, at 12 weeks nearly 20lbs, at 6 months nearly 23lbs, at 8 months nearly 25lbs and all from BREASTMILK