Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Hands free pumping needed

Default Hands free pumping needed

Can anyone recommend the best hands-free product for pumping??
    I work in a hospital and will have to pump while eating lunch, so really need to have my hands free.

Thanks,

Candace

Default Re: Hands free pumping needed

I've heard really bad things about the Whisper Wear, they apparently don't seal well and have poor suction.

I have a PISA and I use the Easy Expression Hands Free Bustier, I absolutely love it. I just hook everything up and I can knit, eat, read, etc. while I pump at work. Makes it so much easier to relax too. I find that the bustier keeps the flanges nice and snug too so I'm not so worried about losing sucking and don't keep watching as I pump. Makes it seem like more of the break it really is instead of a chore.

Here's a link:
    http://www.easyexpressionproducts.com/

My Little Reverse Cyclers
    *DS born July 2006, nursed 3 yrs 10 mos!
    *DD born January 2011, happily nursing and bucking the bottle just like big brother
    *One Angel baby we sadly never met July 2009

Happily married to an amazing man who puts up with all my craziness since 1999.

I also use the easy expressions hands-free bustier. It works great to hold the horns in place. I am able to eat, type, etc. easily while I pump at work.
    Eva
    Mom to Alyssa (11/26/05)

the Easy Expressions bustier is wonderful and truly hands free...I am using it right now!

I too am using the easy expressions hands-free bustier right now! It is so much better than holding two bottles and pumping!
    Samantha: born 3 1/2 weeks early on Sept 2006 6lbs 4 oz 18 inches long with situs inversus totalis. Now a strong healthy little girl that wants to be a NICU doctor, loves her little sister and breastfeeds her dolls!
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 2,200 oz
    Alexandra: born 3 weeks early on July 2010 7lbs 8 oz 19.5 inches long.
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 1,200

For information on becoming a Breastmilk Donor http://hmbana.org/index/donatemilk

I agree the easy expressions bra is the best for hands-free pumping. I've extended my pumping sessions at work because I get things done while I pump.

Oh my gosh, that's amazing.

Jeanne

The rubberband trick is genius.... I hate it when I see something that is really easy that I didn't think of myself!! Since I like to think I am so clever....
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...