DS is just under 3 weeks old. We have been home together EBF for nearly 2 weeks. Until yesterday, his poops have been the normal, seedy yellow breast poop color. Now they range from darker green to yellowy/green and mucousy.

He has been gassy, but his fussiness has increased in the last few days. And he is wearing me out by having extended nursing sessions or cluster feeds in the 11 pm-2 am time period.

I don't switch breasts during feedings, and generally alternate breasts each feeding. He does completely empty the breast each time, but it takes 30-45 minutes or more to do so. The last feeding took an hour and a half - including a diaper change and 2 burping sessions.

I'm having trouble determining if this is an imbalance issue or something else. I thought it was an imbalance issue, so I started offering him the same breast for multiple feedings. His poop is lighter green but more mucousy after doing that.

I am on the following medications:
Levothyroxine
Ferrous sulfate
Docusate sodium
PNV
Ibuprophen

We also had been giving him mylicon for gas, but tapered off when the poo color started changing - we wanted to try to isolate the issue.

This is wearing me out... any advice would be most appreciated.