Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Help me find that site that shows BF'ing in a reclining position for OALD ...

Default Help me find that site that shows BF'ing in a reclining position for OALD ...

Hi ladies! I know one of you has shared a great website that shows lots of images of women breastfeeding on their backs in a reclining position as one method of addressing OALD. But my google searches are coming up with NADA. We have a mama here on the forums (she posted the thread "I hate my left breast!" under Too Much Milk!) who has specifically requested some visuals. Anyone remember what I'm talking about??

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by @llli*joe.s.mom; December 25th, 2010 at 02:24 PM.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

Default Re: Help me find that site that shows BF'ing in a reclining position for OALD ...

Could it be this: http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/fast-letdown.html (Scroll down)
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Default Re: Help me find that site that shows BF'ing in a reclining position for OALD ...

Oh yeah, that's great, and I think that will be helpful to this mama. But I had this memory of a site with lots of pix of women laying back with their babies? Not necessarily for OALD, but as a like, skin-to-skin natural mama thing? Maybe I'm imaginging it. It's been known to happen.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

YES!! I think that's what I was remembering, with the video and all. Thank you!!

You can call me JoMo!