I have been EPing for 2 months after BFing for 5 1/2 months.* I have struggled with low supply since starting EP.* I pump 6 to 8 times a day for at least 20 minutes.*I get anywhere from 18 to 22 oz a day.* Just enough for my LO.* I work 12 hour shifts and pump 3 times for a total of 6 on those days.* I think I have figured out how to add in a session before I start and before I leave.*I have an older style PISA but I have access to a Medela Symphony at work*and use it while I'm there.*I started*taking More Milk Plus 6 days ago, 2 pills 3 times a day.* It has a mixture of fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle, and fennel seed.**Not sure*how much of each.* I haven't seen any increase in supply yet, except for*a plugged duct and some engorgement on day 2.* I'm not sure if that was a coincidence or not.* I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this supplement.* If you do, should I up the dose and pump more often?* Or is it my PISA (older style)?* Should I rent a hospital pump? Any advice would be appreciated!

Mom to Mark (preemie 10/05) 3 months and Mallory (5/10) :bf 5 1/2 months 2 months! They are my world!