Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any truth to veggies before fruits???

Default Re: Any truth to veggies before fruits???

I don't know yet, but I'll let you know! My son just started solids and I make all his baby food--we're trying veggies this week AFTER fruit (he loves apricots). I'm hoping he loves veggies as much as he loves fruit!

p.s. I see a lot of you are co-sleeping and nursing longer than 1 year. How do you argue with people who think co-sleeping is unsafe and nursing longer than 1 year is "inappropriate"--Ive actually heard someone say that.

We co-sleep and my son is 6 months; we get a LOT of raised eyebrows :/

Check out my blog! http://mamaplainandtall.blogspot.com

:0) Merry Christmas!

Default Re: Any truth to veggies before fruits???

[QUOTE=@llli*mamaplainandtall;1054979]Ip.s. I see a lot of you are co-sleeping and nursing longer than 1 year. How do you argue with people who think co-sleeping is unsafe and nursing longer than 1 year is "inappropriate"--Ive actually heard someone say that.

We co-sleep and my son is 6 months; we get a LOT of raised eyebrows :/
    QUOTE]

I don't even waste my time with them because most likely I'm not going to change their mind. 1.) My sleeping arrangements are none of their business. I don't ask them about theirs. 2.) I don't hide the fact that I'm still nursing, but it's not really out there anymore either. DD never asks to NIP anymore so it's very rare that it even comes up in conversation. People always just assume she's weaned.
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby