Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: feeling sad

Default Re: feeling sad

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*djs.mom View Post
    Next time that happens, shoot a little of what you hand express up her nose. Breastmilk usually clears up congestion instantly. Not long term, but long enough for them to eat. HTH!
    It really really works...

So he still hasn't nursed in 5 days.. but one thing I have noticed is his relationship with my Dh is stronger.. Instead of me he is wanting Daddy to cuddle him.. as much as it pains me to be rejected. To see my son and my husband snuggle makes my heart melt in all the right places.. for reals the sweetest thing..
    Allie
    Wife to T
    Mother to 4 crazy ones

Well a week has come and gone and still Wade has not even nursed. I am starting to come to terms with it.. But still so many parts of me are sad.. and but so many parts of me are so thankful I could nurse my sweet boy for 25 months.
    Allie
    Wife to T
    Mother to 4 crazy ones

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*avery.mom View Post
    Well a week has come and gone and still Wade has not even nursed. I am starting to come to terms with it.. But still so many parts of me are sad.. and but so many parts of me are so thankful I could nurse my sweet boy for 25 months.
    With the confidence to let go when he was ready. It is neat to see that bond form with Daddy when they wean. It happened with Daniel too. It was so bittersweet to see him run out the door with DH with a wave and a "Bye Mom" tossed over his shoulder.

Congrats on making it to 25 months.
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)