Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strike or something else? plz. help!

Default Re: strike or something else? plz. help!

You know, I actually don't know about her ears. Sometimes she seems ok, but then last night she moaned off and on all night, and she was pulling on them an awful lot yesterday. She's also fussy today. We're going for her well-check on Monday, so I'm going to have them look again. I wasn't sure about the ear infection timeline; it's her first one, and she's my first kiddo.

We had a strike that lasted almost a month! It was soooo hard. She might be teething. That is usually a culprit. I am sure you have tried nursing when she is sleepy...(dream feeding)? Hang in there. She will get back to it!

I tried to post a reply the other day, but I guess it didn't work. Hm? Anyway, I think now her ears are feeling better. On Friday I wasn't so sure, because she was still pulling on them and crying like before, but yesterday she seemed very happy. She has her well check tomorrow, so I'll have them look just to be sure. I am about to go get her up and try to nurser her. This will be day 8 if she doesn't nurse.