Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Stop pinching!!!!!!!

Default Stop pinching!!!!!!!

My 4 month old has to grab my boob with both hands and SQUEEZE& TWIST! I try and give him something else to hold but he cries when I do. What do yall do besides endure it?
    DS1 Chase John Born 6/30/04
    DS2 Van Gunner 6/22/10
    DD1 Adelynn Grace 1/20/14

Default Re: Stop pinching!!!!!!!

My 5 month old does that. I just endure it. If he does it too hard, I'll just move his hand.
    SAHM to Roman (3/6/09) and Solomon (5/24/10)

mine does this all the time and will sit and play with my nipples for a while too...he's now eight months old and is just realizing that if I pull down my shirt to cover them up (which is what I did when I didn't like what he was doing) he knows now that they are under there and will lift my shirt up now...so much for the dissapearing act! I have to get a new tactic!

P.S. Just wait until the bitting starts...mine has the top two and bottom two now...
    SAHM to:

Jamey Sweetpea 5years old
    Michael Davy 2 years old
    Angel baby-09/11
    And Pregnant with #3! EDD OCT 12th

Married my high school sweetheart 09/29/07

Ok.. I will just keep moving his hands. He hates it, but now I have claws marks all the way around!!
    DS1 Chase John Born 6/30/04
    DS2 Van Gunner 6/22/10
    DD1 Adelynn Grace 1/20/14

Mine does that too! He is 6mos now and doesn't pinch as much but he rubs and squeezes the other boob while he is eating. When he was younger he would pinch HARD! I just kept taking his hand off repeatedly. Also...you can put a breastpad or burpie in that side and it pads the nipple from his grip! That's probably the best thing to do if he keeps grabbing it.

DD does this and tried to put her fingers in her mouth while feeding...which is very irritating! I usually grab her hand and she holds onto my finger for a bit and waves it around...that helps for a little while anyway
    Proud Air Force wife and mommy to Lorelai (Feb 2010).

My opinion is that anybody offended by breastfeeding is staring too hard. ~David Allen

*Natural Birth
    *SAHM