Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Turn on TLC Right NOW!!!!!

Default Turn on TLC Right NOW!!!!!

There is a mom who induced lactation for her kids who were carried via surrogate!!!! The surrogate is also pumping

I am finally feeling like TLC is slightly redeeming themselves for the lack of b'fding support!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Default Re: Turn on TLC Right NOW!!!!!

Cool! In general, TLC earns many an from me. So many unnecesareans, inductions, bad breastfeeding advice... Let's hope they reform themselves!
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Default Re: Turn on TLC Right NOW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    Cool! In general, TLC earns many an from me. So many unnecesareans, inductions, bad breastfeeding advice... Let's hope they reform themselves!
    What show is this on?? I will look it up and have my DVR record it.
    IRL all my friends call me Buff, Wife to CB since 10/11/2003

Mom to DD - "MJ" born 9/2007 @ 8lbs 10oz, 21.5" She's 6 years old!
    My journey nursing MJ started HERE, but we got through it and she breastfed 19.5 months, self-weaned on 5/17/09

Mom to my current nursling, DS - "ME" born 10/2009 @ 10lbs 1oz, 22.25" He's 4 years old! And yup, he's still nursing.

Ask me about my successful VBAC! Click here for my birth story.