Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: support person

Default Re: support person

Thanks for your advice!

I can't wait until "our" little one arrives! I'm excited that she wants to BF. My son is going to encourage her to stay home from working for at least 6 months. And I'm going to be going to their house to help them as long as she needs me to. So hopefully all this will help her enjoy BF'ing as much as I did!

Thanks for your help.

I agree that seeking answers will go a long way. I remember attending LLL meetings and talking with other women about problems plus having a great LLL leader! So I'll encourage her to do both - attend meetings and hook up here.

I do live close enough and have plans to help them for as long as they need me. And I think holding the little one while they have a nice quiet night would be fun! I'll have to suggest that! What a good idea!

Now if our little one would just arrive soon!

I love your idea!

And will be more than willing to hold the little one while they get some quality time in.

Thanks for the thought! Now if our little one would just arrive!

I hope I am able to encourage her to enjoy BF'ing as much as I did. What a great way to bond with your baby. It's a blessing!

I bought her the book "The womanly art of breastfeeding" and gave it to her yesterday. I know she will get a lot of good info from it!

Thanks so much for your encouragement to me!

Thank you!

I am so ready for this little one to arrive!

And I'm so glad she's decided to BF - I hope I can encourage her anyway I can. Nursing is such a blessing. One you miss when the little one is ready to move on.

Hi Mookie!

I just wanted to give you kudos for being so supportive of you DIL. I think that's fabulous. My MIL is just like you. She had trouble breastfeeding my husband when he was born, but with her second son she was a breastfeeding fanatic and I think she did so for almost 2 years. So, for me, she has been so helpful and encouraging.

It means so much to me to have her for support and I hope your DIL feels the same way.

Good luck!!!