Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Why doesn't this forum come up

Default Why doesn't this forum come up

when I'm not actually logged in?? I have checked the past couple of days and if I'm not logged in you can't see either of the two Extended nursing threads. I was just wondering why. Thanks!

Default Re: Why doesn't this forum come up

i believe there are some forums that are only available to members only...so if you're not logged in, you can't see them. i'm not sure which ones they are for sure...apparently, extended breastfeeding is one of them. i know for sure that you have to be logged in to see "Around the Refreshement Table", a few in forums/threads in the "Special Situations" section, and the "Marketplace" forums/threads.

HTH!
    Mommy to...
    Aleina... born on Mother's Day, May 14, 2006...7lbs 4oz, 21.6 inches
    Lauryn Elle...January 26, 2008...7lbs 15oz, 20 inches

Here is the link to the announcement about which forums you need to be a logged in member to view:

Safety Announcement

Mama to Adeline Brett, breastfed for 4.5 years (12/14/05) and little Eliza June, new tiny sprite in my arms and still learning the ropes (7/18/10)

Family Blog • If I'm here I'm nursing and typing one handed ... forgive the typos!
    And I'm not a newbie at all ... I'm trying to get my old user ID working from back in the day ... paint-the-moon

Oh, okay that makes since. I hadn't even thought of that. HA LOL I'm stupid. THanks!!