Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeming to self wean at 10 months?

Default Re: Seeming to self wean at 10 months?

i'm still awaiting him to see a dietitcian for advice on his allergy (its been months!) NHS leaves a lot to be desired!

TBH even if he didn't have a dairy allergy he wouldn't be eating much dairy anyway,as i know that it's not actually the best source of calcium etc

I've still got plenty of milk and my supply is showing no signs of running out,which is great considering i am 26 weeks pregnant!

Oh it's so frustrating!!Two months is all i need to scrape through!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*unique View Post
    I've still got plenty of milk and my supply is showing no signs of running out,which is great considering i am 26 weeks pregnant!
    That is great! If you think your supply is still good it's just a matter of encouraging him to drink it. Can you start pumping so you can maybe save up some just in case it does drop? It will also keep your supply from dropping because he's not nursing.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

my manual pump broke,so i am on the lookout for a new one,however my old manual was rubbish..i posted on here and someone reccomended the avent isis so i guess i will have to give that a go until i can affor my electric!

Thank you so much for your help

no problem

FWIW I used an Avent Isis for nearly a year pumping at work and it did work really well. Better than the crappy electric I had previously.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous