Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think its time for us...

Default Re: I think its time for us...

congrats on making it this far and having a gentle weaning.

It will all work out. BTW, I have some cute pics of the two of you in D.C. nursing.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

Aww

I'm glad that it is going so smooth for you guys. I think it's fabulous that you're willing to let her set the tone and pace.

Amy married to my bestfriend since 10/30/04

Proud SAHM to DS born 2/17/07 and DD born 9/11/08 Both weaned together 11/2011
    Currently milk, peach, peanut and tree nut free. DD has outgrown her wheat, cheese, egg, garlic, and citrus allergies

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*molly.b View Post
    It will all work out. BTW, I have some cute pics of the two of you in D.C. nursing.
    Ohh...do send them to me!! She nursed once today. I am really happy with the pace we're taking. She is such a great kid...and like I said...maybe she'll suprise me
    All over the world there exists in every society a small group of women who feel themselves strongly attracted to giving care to other women during pregnancy and childbirth. Failure to make use of this group of highly motivated people is regrettable and a sin against the principle of subsidiary. ~ Dr. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam, Holland

**Leslie**

Mama to:
    Shiloh (5/6/06) Nursed for 13 months and Josephine (7/26/08) Nursed for 23.5 mos Currently nursing my new little firecracker, Finley Catherine, born on the 4th of July!!