Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Went to buy some nursing tanks today...

Default Re: Went to buy some nursing tanks today...

I wasn't very pleased with the offerings at Motherhood. I guess they'd be much better if you are in the A-C cup size range, but I just couldn't find any support for the DD's... The glamourmom tank was absolutely worthless. No support, flimsy, and it fell apart and go dingy after only a month of wear. I actually threw it away, and I never throw clothing away unless it's literally falling apart beyond repair.

I live in my Bravado tanks, though. They are an investment, but worth it if you can swing the $$. They come sized, like mine is a 36 D/E (to allow for changing cup size throughout the day) and are quite supportive for a tank. Almost as supportive as my one good Anita nursing bra, but still uber comfortable. I sleep in them too.
    Sharon
    SAHM to my boys:
    Z, my land-lubber born 11/09
    Nursed for 22 months, 18 of those with a tongue and lip tie
    Allergies to peanuts and tree nuts

E, my water baby born 05/12
    Currently nursing through the aftermath of a tongue and lip tie revision, still trying to work it out

We , , and !

It is SO hard to find nursing wear! I live in nursing camis....I have the same problem you do with size. Thanks for the tip on the Bravado camis I will have to look them up!

i don't like motherhood. i find the clothes to be cheaply-made, and ill-fitting. maybe i'm just salty b/c i have an odd shape, lol.

if you're not too proud to wear hand-me-downs, CRAIGSLIST is the bomb for scoring cheap/cute maternity/nursing wear. at least where i live it is, b/c it's a very bf'ing-friendly state, yet also fashion-conscious.
    the best food blog you aren't reading

i'm beth, mama to:

lila, 11/6/08, nursed until 2yrs 10 mos, weaned during pregnancy

-and-

max, 2/16/12, my huge new little nursling