Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Default Re: Facebook page

1125 fans!
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

Just a reminder that in case of emergency (like server crashes or software glitches ) you can check the status of the Forums on Facebook or Twitter.
    Last edited by @llli*LLLKaren; November 2nd, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

Default Re: Facebook and Twitter

Just saw this post....and just "liked" it.
    Mercedes

1st time mommy to lil D 2/19/11

LOVE

I changed the Twitter username (from @m2mforums to @LLLI.Forums), so I thought I'd better post an update about our social networking accounts. We're on

The main time it's useful to follow one of them is when there are technical problems with the Forums and you want to see updates.

I also post there when Breastfeeding Today and New Beginnings issues come out, pass along links to articles I find interesting, or highlight different topics on the board. The content is pretty much the same on all three feeds.
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Default Re: Facebook and Twitter

If you prefer Facebook to message boards, we now have a Mother-to-Mother Support Facebook Group.

It's a closed group, which means that anyone on Facebook can see the group name and the list of members, but only members can see posts in the group. Click the "Join group" button to be added.
    Karen
    Forums Admin