Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Relactation Story

Default Re: My Relactation Story

Wow, what an amazing story! Thanks for sharing it, my heart became so full reading it you are a super mama. I really like the spelling of your lo's name.

Thank you for sharing your story. It is most definately inspirational to mother's who are consider relactaion or struggling with it. You have been fortunate to have had wonderful supportive help but you and your son are the true heros for making it happen.

Enjoy nursing!!!
    Alene
    LLL Leader

Working mommy to Cat, Nikki, Brandon and baby Lucas
    exclusively for the second time!
    we made it 21 months with previous son and 9 months and counting with Lucas

Wow!
    Amy~
    first time mommy, 2-15-09 to my lil bambina from then til ?, done with pumping!!

Wow, what a wonderful story! You are certainly an inspiration!
    I'm Anna
    Proud mama to my 2 little high needs "koala bears":

Ethan born 8/23/08
    Bfed for 22 months, weaned with love 7/2010

Lucas, born 1/6/11
    Nursing strong for 19 MONTHS!

Cloth diapering 1 full-time even though I'm constantly ! Currently in potty training mode. We also and

Thanks for all your reponses ladies. I really am so proud of my accomplishment and absolutely love my breastfeeding relationship with my son.
    Momma of 2 precious boys

ten yr old and 4 mth old born at 33 weeks
    born at 7 lbs 15 0z and 5 lbs 3 oz -

"Before you were conceived we wanted you. Before you were born we loved you. Before you were here an hour we would give our lives for you. This is the miracle of life"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*misskittie2 View Post
    Wow, what an amazing story! Thanks for sharing it, my heart became so full reading it you are a super mama. I really like the spelling of your lo's name.

Thanks!
    Momma of 2 precious boys

"Before you were conceived we wanted you. Before you were born we loved you. Before you were here an hour we would give our lives for you. This is the miracle of life"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*LLLAlene View Post
    Thank you for sharing your story. It is most definately inspirational to mother's who are consider relactaion or struggling with it. You have been fortunate to have had wonderful supportive help but you and your son are the true heros for making it happen.

Enjoy nursing!!!
    Thanks Alene. So happy that I was able to build this relationship with my lo.
    Momma of 2 precious boys

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*ktassoul View Post
    Thank you. This helps me. I am trying to relactate but my son is 3 months old. I never got dry completly but was starting to wonder if i should give up
    Hi ktassoul Don't give up....I know it is really hard work and it seems like a struggle, and you may not see alot of results quickly with, but it can happen. You will love the relationship with your baby. Keep working at it and let me know if there is any questions you have that I may be able to help you with. The work is definitely worth the benefits! Good luck!
    Momma of 2 precious boys

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*ktassoul View Post
    Thank you. This helps me. I am trying to relactate but my son is 3 months old. I never got dry completly but was starting to wonder if i should give up
    Hi Im so glad you found my story helpful. That is why I wrote it. how is relactation going now?
    Momma of 2 precious boys