Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

grabs neck of shirt to looks at boobs and point at them animatedly while having a baby talk "conversation" and looks to me for my input about it to which I reply "yes, of course, you don't say?"

signs for milk/lechita, I reply ok lechita time, she runs off to select the chair of choice for the session
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*oakdryad5 View Post
    signs for milk/lechita, I reply ok lechita time, she runs off to select the chair of choice for the session

this happens with us! he goes to his "nursing" chair and signs milk.

Also: he says "cwacka?!" and has a cracker while nursing -- he spits out the cracker into my hand, nurses, and then eats the chewed "cwacka" again. pretty cute, really.
    Julia and Maxwell (and Dan and Haddie)
    Maxwell, born January 3, 2010
    A year on Mama's milk and still loving it

You know your nursing a PRESCHOOLER when she climbs in your lap to nurse and then says, "Uh oh, mama. I have to spit my gum out first."

.....when he asks to nurse by handing you the boppy with a big smile or wont nurse untill the boppy is under him.
    ....when he has figured out that a shirt must be lifted in order to nurse. (I am hoping this means I won't end up with a hand down my shirt )
    Married 9/17/2005
    Mother to Seamus born 3/9/2010 7lbs 9oz Still nursing with no end in sight!
    I love , , cloth diapers! with #2! Due 4/5/2012. for a Vbac!

... when she unlatches to lick your stomach because she knows it makes you laugh.

... when she puts her finger on your areola and says "that's a circle right there!"
    Mom to Jemma 5/20/2009 , my high needs baby

24 months and counting

We love to

and did a lot of

. . . when DS realizes that he has nipples, too. DS was rubbing his tummy and chest after his bath, and in his meanderings found his nipple. Swear to god, he looked at me, looked down at his chest, pinched his nipple, and then leaned down with his mouth wide open like he was trying to latch onto his own nipple
    First-time mom to Little Manatee (1/7/2010)

Nursed for 3 1/2 years!

My little boy is my everything.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mom2jem View Post
    ... when she unlatches to lick your stomach because she knows it makes you laugh.

... when she puts her finger on your areola and says "that's a circle right there!"
    Smarty
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mom2jem View Post

funny - my DD has been trying to lick inside my bellybutton and it drives me nuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*manatee View Post
    . . . when DS realizes that he has nipples, too. DS was rubbing his tummy and chest after his bath, and in his meanderings found his nipple. Swear to god, he looked at me, looked down at his chest, pinched his nipple, and then leaned down with his mouth wide open like he was trying to latch onto his own nipple
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

"When I get big, my nipples will be big too. And then I can nurse Gavin"

- Naomi, 3years old

(I told her she will nurse her own babies but that when she is old enough to have babies Gavin will be too old to nurse... )
    Amanda
    Formerly: baby-blue-eyes

Canadian Mum to Naomi Born 03/17/08 and has a dairy allergy we are hoping she will outgrow. Nursed for 1 year
    And Gavin Born 01/13/10. 22 months, still nursing and already determined to find every possible way of giving me a heart attack with his dare devilishness

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*manatee View Post
    Hilarious!