Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*courtnidge View Post
    YKYNATW anytime you bend over, she swipes in a pulls a boob out and latches on before you even realize what's happened.
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

"My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

you are walking through Lowes with DH while holding DS and realize that when the "stranger" comes up to talk to DS he instantly starts twiddling your nipple through your shirt and bra to comfort himself.

A little embarrasing but hey...thats what makes him feel safe right?
    Michelle

Wife to Donnie , my best friend
    Mom to Trenton 1/9/97, Dillan 11/22/01, Ashton 6/19/09

All boys, weaned at 15 months, at home with Ashton

Smile Re: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Only had time to read the first couple of posts..I never ever in my wildest dreams imagined I'd be nursing a 'tot, but it's really sweet and awesome and I love it. And I definately get squirted with BM in the face quite often...especially when lying down, ALSO, you know you're feeding a toddler when she'll come up to you (or you're lying down) and she will nurse any which way/position just to get some nu'nu. She's my babe, I love her so much, I was really nervous about tandem BF, but it's turned out to be a piece of cake! (except for those common mornings when I wake up with my back killing because I have baby on one side and big girl in my arm snuggled up against the nip' on the other side..and I wake up realizing I must have been in that position for a long time, cuz it hurts!!) She's sweet.
    We just and I am non-stop and we have always and now we are finding our groove with I can't believe it, but I am also and there's alot of going on with Annabella. This mama couldn't be more grateful for the two most important loves of her life, and my natural ability to instinctively follow my heart according to what I later learned as "Attachment Parenting"

Gave birth to a beautiful little girl Annabella

9-25-08

Gave birth to a second beautiful little baby girl Brynleigh

4-30-10

Smile Re: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

:lmao to the last 2 posts. SO happened..I try to avoid nursing her in public, but if she needs it, she needs it, so I walk around with a hefty 22 month old in my arms, wonder if people realize I'm BF? Oh well, lol, they can bite me if they don't like it..gr. And also so true! Sometimes we'll be at home or even out and she's so tired or just hungry or needing comfort and before I know it her hands down my shirt and she pops my nipple out and is BF b4 I knew it was going to happen. Very cute
    We just and I am non-stop and we have always and now we are finding our groove with I can't believe it, but I am also and there's alot of going on with Annabella. This mama couldn't be more grateful for the two most important loves of her life, and my natural ability to instinctively follow my heart according to what I later learned as "Attachment Parenting"

Gave birth to a beautiful little girl Annabella

9-25-08

Gave birth to a second beautiful little baby girl Brynleigh

4-30-10

yesterday me, dd and dh were in walmart and dd saw the bra display and got all excited and was pointing and shouting "Mommy! Ma-Milk!" I think DH was embarrased
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*babygirl05 View Post
    yesterday me, dd and dh were in walmart and dd saw the bra display and got all excited and was pointing and shouting "Mommy! Ma-Milk!" I think DH was embarrased
    Oh that is hilarious! I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*3boysmomma View Post
    you are walking through Lowes with DH while holding DS and realize that when the "stranger" comes up to talk to DS he instantly starts twiddling your nipple through your shirt and bra to comfort himself.

A little embarrasing but hey...thats what makes him feel safe right?
    This sounds like my experience at Home Depot on Sunday! We are beginning to remodel our bathroom and were perusing the aisles. DD was getting impatient so I walked up and down the aisles nursing her. Much better than a toddler running up and down the aisles screaming and signing for milk!

YKYNATW nursing, unlatch "hi mama", nursing, unlatch "hot dog", nursing, unlatch "meow"
    First time mom to Kalyna born December 14th 2008

Born: 7lbs 7oz
    Month 1: 8lbs
    Week 5: 8lbs 6oz
    Week 7: 9lbs 5oz
    Week 9: 10lbs 2.6oz
    Week 17: 14lbs 7oz

Nursing a 3.5 year old!
    Love , and

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*kalynasmom View Post
    YKYNATW nursing, unlatch "hi mama", nursing, unlatch "hot dog", nursing, unlatch "meow"
    I'm Beth-
    Mama to L (7/14/09) and B (6/27/11).

DH told DS that daddy was going to get the milkies so now when daddy is home DS gets in his tent in the living room calls for Mommy and points to the place in the tent I'm supposed to sit. I climb in and he smiles and pats the milkies. Latches , smiles and unlatches says " no Daddy milkies?" I say "no, Daddy can't have the milkies" and he latches back on. When Daddy is at work we don't have to hide!

my name is Sarah mother to
    Alana 12/31/98
    Conner 5/30/09

Breastfeeding 3 years and counting!

Potty trained at 2 but kind of miss those cute CD's!

"Of all the rights of women, the greastest is to be a mother." Lin Yutang