Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

She nurses in between the verses of "Old Macdonald had a farm".
    TW
    <Abigail 9/6/10>

You hear this: "Want mulky, mama. Want pupoo. Want one-two pupoo. Peez."
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

When she pulls your shirt down after nursing, announces "DONE!" very loudly and gets down off the bed shouting Aya, Aya (Lilah, Lilah ) and leaves the room.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Aw, so cute. What's pupoo?

when she puts her pink plastic bracelet around your nipple and then latches on through it
    I'm a dreadlock wearing lucky SAHM to Sabeen Hunter (1/08/11) and wife to my sweet husband Amin.
    Love

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*intine View Post
    Aw, so cute. What's pupoo?
    Pupoo = breast

DD1 called it "pupple" and DD2 picked up on it. I was hoping she'd pick another word, but looks like I am stuck with pupple/pupoo forever! Could have been worse- the way DD1 came up with "pupple" was when she was learning body parts and she pointed to my nipple and said "Whassat?" I told her it was a nipple, and she kept saying "pipple". I kept saying "nipple", trying to get her to use the correct word. Finally she switched to pupple and I let it lie, realizing that I probably did not want my kid screaming "NIPPLE!" in the middle of the grocery store.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Good choice. At least you didn't get stuck with "eat" as a name for nursing. I love the way they talk at this age. They combine words in the cutest way.

mommal that story has me . nipple!! Somewhere along the line Elena changed lechita to ita to teta. so now its like she's saying 'titty' in spanish and she has screamed it in stores
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

When he tries to pick your nose while nursing. Then once you stop him, he starts digging around in his own nose while still nursing.
    K. Sophia - Mama to my little lactivore, the amazing Mr. X (11/10).

He asks to switch sides! I couldn't believe it when he looked up from the left breast, said "sides," and kept popping off until I switched to the right. Now he's heard me tell the story so many times he thinks it's hilarious & always says "sides" so we switch back & forth alot.

One time he latched on too hard and I said "ay ay ay." He thought that was pretty funny too & occasionally still says "ay ay ay" and laughs when he latches on. Oh, that sneaky sense of humor.