Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

My daughter pops off to say: "Mmmmmm" giggle giggle smile. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Little hands groping down my shirt screaming "Babies!" (boobies) in public.

One day nursing is kinda boring, then the next day she wants to nurse 20 times.

I cannot believe she likes nursing this much, as she was one who wasn't too fond of it until almost not a baby anymore.
    and Mama to two little girls

Just lurking and saw this thread. The stories made me smile.

My lo is 2 y.o. and really in to rhyming. She has recently taken to calling my left breast "switch sides" and to go with that she is now calling my right breast "*****sides"

I am going to have so many toddler nursing photos...my daughter has recently started begging us to take pictures of her while she's nursing. That, or she wants me to nurse in front of a mirror. She always wants to see herself nursing!
    Apologies for the short responses! I'm usually responding one-handed on my smartphone!

DD is 15 months old and lately comes to nurse with her crayons, and scribble all over my chest and face while nursing

While nursing today, DS29 months moved my hand onto my breast. I was wearing a ring with a rubellite stone on the hand he moved. DS proudly declared, "Now it's a boob-ellite!" and cracked up mid-nurse.

That is hysterical!
    Apologies for the short responses! I'm usually responding one-handed on my smartphone!

These are making me smile -- though not helping with getting work done!

Though we don't nurse to sleep anymore nursing is still a big part of the bedtime routine. After saying good night to anyone she has ever met in her entire life, all of her things, and to us again, my 23 month old says, "Night night nipple. Night night milkie. Night night mama nipple. Night night mama milkie..." and so on and son on.
    Mama to Viv since 4/08/12 -- my all natural post-breast cancer miracle baby

with just one breast. So far so good.

My daughter is about to be 18 months old, I cannot cuddle with her without her wanting to nurse. This morning, we woke up early, so I put on the cartoons and thought I was going to cuddle, until she started throwing a tantrum because I was not giving her my ninny! I just wanted to cuddle. She had other plans. Normally it's just evenings I nurse her, but weekends she has decided that I am a buffet. I love nursing, but support from other moms is helpful especially when so many people tell me she is too old to be nursing.