Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Cute!

Ilove toddler nursing!
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

He takes a break so his foot can 'nurse' (with sound effects).

He says 'Mama, brrrnnn, brrrnnn (balloon)', then tilts your nipple upward so you can blow it up. When you say 'It's not a balloon, silly', giggles and pretends to blow it up himself.

Stops nursing to say 'Bite. No. No.' (shaking his head), when he is teething and probably really wants to!

My very comical 17 month old.... sigh!

lol that's hilarious!

lately we've been getting a lot of trying to sing songs while nursing or popping off and bursting into song.
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

You know how some people will say that your baby is a toddler once they walk? Well, I feel like my little 11 month old nursling (who isn't walking, so no 'toddler' here) has turned into a nursing toddler with her nursing antics today. She has discovered that she can nurse while bending over and standing on my lap, while shaking her little baby booty. She even tried to get a little two-step dance action going some of the time today. Oh! And maybe this behavior came a little sooner for their LO's but also just today, my DD took a couple spills that provoked quite a few tears. I honestly don't think I've thought to offer to nurse when that happens, but I did, and she instantly calmed down when she saw the boob, and latched right away--she was a brand new baby! Really looking forward to nursing through those boo-boos!
    First time mommy to Anika Jo, born 6/27/11 at home
    Love to , and . Cloth diapering full time, and part-time ECing-- my baby pees and poos in her little pink potty!
    I blog: www.the-whole-life.blogspot.com

While breastfeeding your toddler, you sneeze and she promptly unlatches, says "bless you", and then relatches and goes about her business.
    TW
    <Abigail 9/6/10>

Aw - so sweet. Mine just giggles at me with the nipple in his mouth when I sneeze or cough. Manners are still a work in progress over here.

Mine has started pushing a truck across my chest and saying "vroooooooom" with the nipple in his mouth.
    K. Sophia - Mama to my little lactivore, the amazing Mr. X (11/10).

So I know 10 months is not quite a toddler but:

.... When he is crawling around the bed playing while you get dressed, looks up and sees you shirt off. Screeches, crawls over as fast as he can stands up and latches on. Cracked me up.
    I am Klisti, I married my best friend Kris two years ago.

The love of my life, Wyatt 8-28-11 AKA the little dude

Klisti, that's where we are too
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

When he signs for milk while you are making dinner, and you tell him just a minute. He blinks at you a couple times, grabs your hand, and leads you to the nursing chair.
    First time mom to DS, born 2/21/2011.

due with #2 6/26/2014

Currently , .

When you take your older kid to the eye doctor, and while she's getting her eye exam your toddler is feeling you up while giving a high-volume monologue about "pupple". "I like dat one-two pupple, mommy. I like da big pupple. I want pupple. I want a nuss."
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"