Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*becca.c View Post
    You know you (were) nursing a toddler (preschooler, actually) when your 4 year old squishes your boobs in the middle of a busy aisle in Costco and says, "I LIIIKE your boobies, mommy!! Do you like my boobies?? [squishes her own chest] And if that wasn't enough to make me , then she said, "You have nice nipples, too!"
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

"My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jbean1979 View Post
    my little guy prefers my right boob. s. So he'll say "meeelk! meeeelk" and pull out the right side and point to the left and say "eww. gwose" and put his stuffed monkey on that side. Then he'll pat his tummy and say "deeewishous." and then "all gone." AND THEN he'll finish up with the gross left side and say "gwose." all while looking at me and laughing.

Ooky, i love fuc-fuc!! My DH sent me a recording the other day entitled "your kid is homophobic" and it's him saying "fag fag fag!!" (i've since learned that he says this pointing to flags). some things they say can make you blush, huh?
    DS did the exact same thing right around 24 months old.
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

"My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

she randomly decides to start referring to my left breast as "2". She must have decided it should be called this because it is her second favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jbean1979 View Post
    Ooky, i love fuc-fuc!! My DH sent me a recording the other day entitled "your kid is homophobic" and it's him saying "fag fag fag!!" (i've since learned that he says this pointing to flags). some things they say can make you blush, huh?

Christine
    Baby Girl Born 2/17/10 to her two mommies
    BF from day one. I looked up one day and realized I'm nursing a toddler!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*krystine View Post
    And she made up a song to the tune of Jesus Loves Me that goes "Yes nums love me, yes nums love me, yes nums love me, the nums tell me so."
    This is so wrong. And so funny. I'm DYING.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

YKYNATW... she says, "Yum!" She then says, "Other yum!" (Meaning, she wants to have the other breast.)

Christine

YKYANATW.... She plays with her toys and says, "Mama! Baby! Mama! Baby!" Then she proceeds to have the "baby" nurse while making little sucking noises. I bought her some whole-wheat flatbreads in the shape of a fish that she saw and wanted. She made a baby fish from the mama and was saying, "Mama! Baby!" Then the baby fish, of course, nursed.

Oh, my nearly 2-year-old girl. How I never thought we'd be here, but here we are.

Christine

That's sweet Christine. I love seeing Lilah nursing her babies.

Trixie isn't a toddler yet - since she's not toddling and don't you dare say she's no longer an infant

But anyway, she has started lifting my shirt up which I think is cute. And she shakes her head violently YES when I ask if she wants to nurse. and of course she must nurse in downward dog. It seems like a requirement.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

how cute. My DD was nursing her "babies" today. They are beanie babies, 2 cats and a dog. So she layed down on the couch and lined them up just how animals nurse how cute. Then she was carrying them in a sling and I had to put it on just right so that they could all nurse in the sling
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

DS knows what I mean when I say "you wanna nurse?" He makes his "I wanna nurse" whimper and walks over to our spot to nurse. He also sometimes goes over to the boppy and lies down sideways on it and does his "I wanna nurse" whimper. He has started to stick his hands down my shirt if he doesn't think I am getting things out quick enough. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE when he stops nusing and smiles up at me and goes "aaahhh" like someone would do after having a really good drink. So cute. Or when he giggles while still working very hard to keep the nipple in his mouth.. I nevert hought I would be nursing a toddler. I have to say I love nursing. I have sure come a long way.
    Please excuse my typos, I am always NAK.

DS since 1/30/11