Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 646

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

  1. #491
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    COUGARTOWN Baby! From here on in!
    Posts
    17,464

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*ooky View Post
    Taiga calls it hunny, like pooh bear . I didn't come uP with it but it's pretty nice. But she calls her paci fuc-fuc.
    Rhymes with Suck Suck??

    Way too lazy for formula

  2. #492
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,805

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    my little guy prefers my right boob. s. So he'll say "meeelk! meeeelk" and pull out the right side and point to the left and say "eww. gwose" and put his stuffed monkey on that side. Then he'll pat his tummy and say "deeewishous." and then "all gone." AND THEN he'll finish up with the gross left side and say "gwose." all while looking at me and laughing.

    Ooky, i love fuc-fuc!! My DH sent me a recording the other day entitled "your kid is homophobic" and it's him saying "fag fag fag!!" (i've since learned that he says this pointing to flags). some things they say can make you blush, huh?
    Julia and Maxwell (and Dan and Haddie)
    Maxwell, born January 3, 2010
    A year on Mama's milk and still loving it

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Yellow House
    Posts
    697

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    You know you (were) nursing a toddler (preschooler, actually) when your 4 year old squishes your boobs in the middle of a busy aisle in Costco and says, "I LIIIKE your boobies, mommy!! Do you like my boobies?? [squishes her own chest] And if that wasn't enough to make me , then she said, "You have nice nipples, too!"

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,628

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*becca.c View Post
    You know you (were) nursing a toddler (preschooler, actually) when your 4 year old squishes your boobs in the middle of a busy aisle in Costco and says, "I LIIIKE your boobies, mommy!! Do you like my boobies?? [squishes her own chest] And if that wasn't enough to make me , then she said, "You have nice nipples, too!"
    That sounds way too much like my daughter!

    She said yesterday "I was nursing on the nummie and then it was empty so I de-latched and mommy opened the other side of her nursing tank and gave me the other nummie and there was milk in the nipple."

    And she made up a song to the tune of Jesus Loves Me that goes "Yes nums love me, yes nums love me, yes nums love me, the nums tell me so."
    Nursed my sweet daughter 3 years, 3 mos.

  5. #495
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Where they keep it weird
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*becca.c View Post
    You know you (were) nursing a toddler (preschooler, actually) when your 4 year old squishes your boobs in the middle of a busy aisle in Costco and says, "I LIIIKE your boobies, mommy!! Do you like my boobies?? [squishes her own chest] And if that wasn't enough to make me , then she said, "You have nice nipples, too!"
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

    "My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

  6. #496
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Where they keep it weird
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jbean1979 View Post
    my little guy prefers my right boob. s. So he'll say "meeelk! meeeelk" and pull out the right side and point to the left and say "eww. gwose" and put his stuffed monkey on that side. Then he'll pat his tummy and say "deeewishous." and then "all gone." AND THEN he'll finish up with the gross left side and say "gwose." all while looking at me and laughing.

    Ooky, i love fuc-fuc!! My DH sent me a recording the other day entitled "your kid is homophobic" and it's him saying "fag fag fag!!" (i've since learned that he says this pointing to flags). some things they say can make you blush, huh?
    DS did the exact same thing right around 24 months old.
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

    "My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    206

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    she randomly decides to start referring to my left breast as "2". She must have decided it should be called this because it is her second favorite.

  8. #498
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, Co.
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jbean1979 View Post
    Ooky, i love fuc-fuc!! My DH sent me a recording the other day entitled "your kid is homophobic" and it's him saying "fag fag fag!!" (i've since learned that he says this pointing to flags). some things they say can make you blush, huh?

    Christine
    Baby Girl Born 2/17/10 to her two mommies
    BF from day one. I looked up one day and realized I'm nursing a toddler!

  9. #499
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Cal.
    Posts
    4,983

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*krystine View Post
    And she made up a song to the tune of Jesus Loves Me that goes "Yes nums love me, yes nums love me, yes nums love me, the nums tell me so."
    This is so wrong. And so funny. I'm DYING.


    You can call me JoMo!

    Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

  10. #500
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, Co.
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

    YKYNATW... she says, "Yum!" She then says, "Other yum!" (Meaning, she wants to have the other breast.)

    Christine
    Baby Girl Born 2/17/10 to her two mommies
    BF from day one. I looked up one day and realized I'm nursing a toddler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •