Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're nursing a toddler when...

Default Re: You know you're nursing a toddler wh

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*oakdryad5 View Post
    she's started politely removing her pacifier and giving it to me before we nurse
    When we're in bed together, mine often hurls the binky at my DH before turning over to nurse. Like, take THAT, we don't need YOU!
    Mom to Taiga born 6/2010

Pocket cloth diapers. Baby led solids. Full-time working mom. I my DH, DD, kitty Dr. Benway, and my working border collie Odin!
    BF for 1 year and she and I still love it !!!!

YKYNATW she grabs the front of your shirt, signs "milk" and hollers "DA PUPOOO!". (I was hoping she would say "milky" or something like that, but no: she has decided it is called "da pupoo.")
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    YKYNATW she grabs the front of your shirt, signs "milk" and hollers "DA PUPOOO!". (I was hoping she would say "milky" or something like that, but no: she has decided it is called "da pupoo.")
    i always call it "lechita" but seeing as how thats a mouthful for her, i was hoping she'd go for 'chita or 'lele' but she chose 'teta'. which in spanish is like the equivalent of titty. classy
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

Taiga calls it hunny, like pooh bear . I didn't come uP with it but it's pretty nice. But she calls her paci fuc-fuc.
    Last edited by @llli*ooky; October 27th, 2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Darn smilies
    Mom to Taiga born 6/2010

Pocket cloth diapers. Baby led solids. Full-time working mom. I my DH, DD, kitty Dr. Benway, and my working border collie Odin!

I'm trying to teach Amee to call it Num-nums. Right now though she says ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma, which is interchangeable for Mommy or for nursing. But hey, ma-ma-ma is pretty close to num-nums, so hopefully she'll learn it ok.
    Proud mama to:
    Amethyst, born Dec 15, 2010. 4lbs 15oz at birth, with Esophageal Atresia/Tracheoesophageal Fistula. One major surgery, 14 minor surgeries so far.
    Vyse, born April 17, 2013. 7lbs 3oz at birth, and absolutely perfect.
    Spending alot of time and .

love these stories
    Mom to a curious little one.
    Made it to 1 year!!

YKYNATW she plays fetch with the dog while nursing.
    Mom to Taiga born 6/2010

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*ooky View Post
    Taiga calls it hunny, like pooh bear . I didn't come uP with it but it's pretty nice. But she calls her paci fuc-fuc.

My little girl said "here are my little nums" and I said "well, really they're not that little" she said "oh here are my big nums!" I should have just dropped the topic but I was like, well, OK....then she said "My nums are just perfect for me!"

I love my little girl so so so much.
    Nursed my sweet daughter 3 years, 3 mos.

She ate an entire red velvet cake doughnut in the grocery store , red dye all in her hands and mouth..then demanded "te-ta!" emphatically in the car. She would not be waiting until we got home! So she washed down all the cake with some milk yum! But..the nips now have a ring of red dye and little fingerprints in red all over each boob

Also today she was done nursing at naptime and said "bye bye te-ta" when I put them away
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog