Lots of mommies here have used it. In my experience:
- The stuff you get in pill form from the health food store is a rip-off, and usually not so fresh. Whole fenugreek seed, which you can buy online or at Indian/middle eastern groceries, tends to be cheap and fresh.
- If your sweat and urine don't smell like maple syrup, you're not taking enough.
- Some moms find that taking fenugreek makes their babies gassy. I never found that to be the case with mine.
- Some moms find fenugreek to be effective at increasing supply. I personally thought that frequent pumping with a good pump helped a lot more.
- Fenugreek is safe unless you have issues with controlling blood sugar.
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"