Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Thanks for all the help.

Smile Thanks for all the help.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help, but supply just keeps going away, so I am done. I can't keep torturing myself to try and produce a decent supply. All the time I have spent pumping, eating oatmeal, taking pills, and driving myself insane over producing enough could have been spent just holding my daughter, not that she was neglected but still. I have come to realize it doesn't matter if I can give my daughter all the breast milk in the world or if I can only give her a drop and then formula, all that matters is my daughter is fed and loved. Wish everyone else the best.
    I'm Heather, wife to Ben, mother to our miracle baby Olivia Paige and 7 angel babies.

Olivia Paige- 12-19-09 via emergency c section 9lbs 6oz 21in long.

We made it 7 months with lots of struggles. Wish it was longer, but still proud of myself.

I wearing my baby, cloth diapering and making her baby food.

Default Re: Thanks for all the help.

Amy~
    first time mommy, 2-15-09 to my lil bambina from then til ?, done with pumping!!

Mama, a giant to you. You did an awesome job, and you're never going to think "What would have happened if I had just given BFing a chance?" because you gave it a really good chance. I wish we could have found the key to solving your supply issues! But you're so right: what really matters is that your daughter is loved and fed, not how she is fed.

Don't feel like you need to leave the forum just because BFing didn't work out, okay? There's still lots of useful information around here, and you may know how to help some desperate mommy when the rest of us can't.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

I totally understand. You did a great job trying to get your supply up. I'm still trying to get my supply up still and all the pumping and pill popping just makes me want to cry most days.I've told myself that if my supply doesn't improve in the next two weeks I'm just going to give up trying to increase it. I'll just give my DD what I've got and supplement the rest.You are an awesome mama for trying so hard!

As usual mommal says it best.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*manitobamommy View Post
    As usual mommal says it best.

Jeanne (my middle name IRL)

Mommy to two girls (M & M), born Sept. '07 and Sept. '09