Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby refusing supplement.

Default Re: Baby refusing supplement.

Oh and I am not taking reglan anymore. My doctor told me if it doesn't start working in a few of weeks it won't work, and with all the risks involved I stopped taking it after no improvement over several weeks.
    I'm Heather, wife to Ben, mother to our miracle baby Olivia Paige and 7 angel babies.

Olivia Paige- 12-19-09 via emergency c section 9lbs 6oz 21in long.

We made it 7 months with lots of struggles. Wish it was longer, but still proud of myself.

I wearing my baby, cloth diapering and making her baby food.

Don't let this define your life as a mother. You have a lot to offer other mothers on here.
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat. I've tried everything to increase supply. If the domperidone that I just started taking doesn't work then I give up trying to increase my supply too. I'll just give my daughter what I have and supplement the rest. You tried everything that you could to increase your supply. What a great mama! Most women would have given up long ago. I think its awesome that you tried so hard. Feeding is just one small part of mothering. Don't beat yourself up about having to supplement. I did and all it got me was a bad case of post partum depression! Keep your head up, hon!