Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: finding a pump issues

Default finding a pump issues

So I'm looking for a double pump for when I go back to school.

All I can find is the mipump and the evenflo comfort select within my price range and both have horrible reviews.

Other than those I can only find medela and I cant afford to spend $400 on a pump.

I'm getting frustrated.
    Amanda
    Formerly: baby-blue-eyes

Canadian Mum to Naomi Born 03/17/08 and has a dairy allergy we are hoping she will outgrow. Nursed for 1 year
    And Gavin Born 01/13/10. 22 months, still nursing and already determined to find every possible way of giving me a heart attack with his dare devilishness

Default Re: finding a pump issues

$400 are you serious??? I got my Medela PISA at BRU it was $280 and I got it for $250....Wow, $400 is really expensive. Are you close to the border at all?
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

Not close enough really...

But now that you mention it I have two friends who travel to the US often (they are citizens and here on work permits).

And yeah... the medela PISA is 359.99 plus tax and the Freestyle is 399.99

I really need something not more than $200.00
    Amanda

Canadian Mum to Naomi Born 03/17/08 and has a dairy allergy we are hoping she will outgrow. Nursed for 1 year
    And Gavin Born 01/13/10. 22 months, still nursing and already determined to find every possible way of giving me a heart attack with his dare devilishness

I'd see if they could help you out.

I though there was a link floating around on here where you could get one cheaper...I can't remember what it was though to even search for it.

The PISA is good, has everything you need but you will want something like a pumping bra so you can do hands free - you can make one for free though. I stupidly bought one for $30.
    Proud mom of 2:

Yay! I have a friend who can pick me up a Lansinoh Double Pump when she goes to vermont in a few weeks.

That one has many more good reviews than bad!
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*baby-blue-eyes View Post
    Yay! I have a friend who can pick me up a Lansinoh Double Pump when she goes to vermont in a few weeks.

That one has many more good reviews than bad!
    AWESOME!!!!
    Proud mom of 2: