Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help. Passionate breastfeeder scared about nipple confusion and milk supply

Default Re: Help. Passionate breastfeeder scared about nipple confusion and milk supply

I'm really sorry that you're having to go through this during your pregnancy! I would definitely talk to my lawyer and use those links posted earlier. Other posters had good comments about whether your husband wants overnight visits so soon. My DD is almost 5 weeks old and I haven't had a full nights sleep for.....you guessed it, almost 5 weeks! Does he work? Going to work after caring for a newborn all night is very hard. My husband lets me do ALL of the caregiving at night because he can't handle it( men are such babies!LOL) . I would talk to your husband about it. Good luck and if you need to vent, I'm here!

Default Re: Help. Passionate breastfeeder scared about nipple confusion and milk supply

No advice mama, but my heart aches for you .

Oh, Mama! You are a very strong woman and I am sending you . I would definitely discuss your options with your lawer to see if there are any laws that might help you prevent this from happening. Establishing a supply is hard enough without separation from baby in those early weeks.