Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Breast Pump bag

Default Breast Pump bag

Does anyone know where I can buy bag to store my pump and milk? I pump at work and I really need a new bag, my current bag is broken and I can't find another one. I got mine from the hospital so I never had to buy one. i've looked online and can't find anything. I thought I'd try here because you ladies know so much. I also need something at a good price I can't afford anything expensive right now.

Default Re: Breast Pump bag

I think any canvas-type bag would be fine. Maybe even a diaper bag. What kind of pump do you have?
    Little SW, Aug '09
    Miss MW, Jan '11
    Sir RW, Oct '12
    3 kids in 38 mos

the Lansinoh double electric, don't I need a separate place for my milk and ice pack?

I have a Playtex portable cooler - got it for ~$15 at Target if I remember correctly. You put it in the freezer overnight, and it stays cool for 8-12 hours. It's big enough to hold 3-4 of the 5oz collection bottles. I like it a lot b/c I'll be able to keep sippie cups cool when he's older.
    Little SW, Aug '09
    Miss MW, Jan '11
    Sir RW, Oct '12
    3 kids in 38 mos

I never had any special bags. Always threw the pump into my big purse and kept the milk bottles and flanges in just a regular insulated luch sack (the $5 Wal Mart kind) in the fridge.