Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: is there something?

Default is there something?

Is there a product that is shaped like our breast (like a pacifier) My lo would love it if she could stay on there all day.. I am getting worn out here..She isn't to much into pacifiers, (guess not shaped enough like bobbie)
    Jenn SAHM and carseat to

DD 5 years old , nursed till just shy of 3 yrs old

Default Re: is there something?

Remember that a huge part of why our babies love being at the breast is because it just happens to be attached to mommy! They get more than just food and a sucking need met by nursing ... they get a warm, loving touch from the person who makes them feel most secure, safe and comforted. No artificial breast can provide that.

Mama to Adeline Brett, breastfed for 4.5 years (12/14/05) and little Eliza June, new tiny sprite in my arms and still learning the ropes (7/18/10)

Family Blog • If I'm here I'm nursing and typing one handed ... forgive the typos!
    And I'm not a newbie at all ... I'm trying to get my old user ID working from back in the day ... paint-the-moon

Default Re: is there something?

And my diaper service they sell these hands w/gloves on them that you wear so they smell like you and then the baby thinks your laying w/them or holding them if they're small. You can go to Tiny Tots daiper service on the web and they have a shopping section. You can see them there and if you think you'd like them they ship!!