Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: is it possible

Default is it possible

Hello all,
    I partially breastfed my twins until they were like 4 months old, then i had to stop as i was working full time. now they are 6 months and i have decided to quit my job.

Is it possible to nurse them again ..i stil have few drops of milk come out when i compress my breast.?

Any help is appreciated. thanks

Default Re: is it possible

Indeed it is possible When will you be at home? Do you have a pump?

This resource might be a good place to start
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Default Re: is it possible

Definitely possible! My Mom was able to relactate after 3 months of not nursing. It's a lot easier when the baby (or babies) will latch on.

This resource may help as well: Relactation and Adoptive Breastfeeding: The Basics
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"