Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: so guess what chase did

Default so guess what chase did

last night right after i posted that he wouldnt latch, he did!!! only for a second cause i didnt have the sns with me, but i was so happy. then he got frusterated becuase he wasnt getting anything so he let go and i gave him the bottle with lots of praise. my mom says she has noticed (and so have i) that when he is hungry now, he turns his head towards the breast. i think its wonderful... it is kind of hard to feed him his bottle like that but i think it means we are making real progress. YAY!!!!!

Default Re: so guess what chase did

AWESOME JOB!!

Do you have the ability to take a few days off so that you can do a sit in with chase and your pump? That would allow you to give him unlimited access to the breast and SNS for every feeding. That may help...

Congrats Mama!

Default Re: so guess what chase did

actually starting tomorrow i have a weekend"" (well i have to go to school from 5:30 - 7:40 (plus driving or bussing time) i will see if i can do this. although my mom is being supportive of my taking the dom she isnt supportive of me spending all day locked in my room just trying to bf. she thinks its a waste, but at least she said she will sign for the dom when its sent. i guess that is an improvement. i think i may try to go over to a friends house, someone supportive and see if i can spend the day there trying to do it... thanks