Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: I pumped 1 oz this morning!

Default I pumped 1 oz this morning!

That's awesome!! I'm so happy about that! I actually had a steady flow going for a bit..

I expect supply to drop some due to meds (I opted out of taking the meds I was given and am making do with dayquil) and because I can't swallow all the pills to take the dom and fenugreek (9 dom and 16 fenugreek a day) right now. My throat is still hurting pretty bad.

I did take some dayquil before bed last night and I woke up and felt like my nose was drying out and I now I have the dry cough so I'm hoping that means I'm getting better... THe dry cough hurts like anything but I'm really hoping that means that it's drying up.. I don't wanna be sick for weeks again...

I plan to do nothing but rest, drink lots of fluids and try to pump as often as I feel up to. I'm not going to push myself with pumping because getting better is more important than anything else...

I just hope I'm better soon! I don't want to be off the dom and fenugreek for too long...

I hope all is well with everyone else!!

Default Re: I pumped 1 oz this morning!

great job. i cant wait to get the dom to boost my supply

Default Re: I pumped 1 oz this morning!

Thanks! Now if only I could feel better... I still haven't pumped since then.... I've been sleeping all day.

Oh well, I need to concentrate on getting better more than anything else, right?