Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overreacting?

Default Re: Overreacting?

Re the Dr. Brown's preemie nipples, I found mine at Baby's R Us in Vancouver BC. Probably if they are not at your store you could order them online. I hope the problem resolves quickly for you whatever the cause

My little one coughs and sputters occasionally but I figure it's just because she's swallowing her spit wrong. Every once in a while I still do that so it makes perfect sense that she would too.

It hasn't concerned me because she'll cough just a few times and then be fine again. I figure if she really starts gasping or if it gets worse instead of getting better I'll take her to the doc then.
    Wife to DH February 17, 2004.
    First time mom to my precious baby girl, welcomed to this world August 3, 2009!
    Birth: 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 18.5"
    6 months: 14 lbs. 14.5 oz. and 26"
    1 year: 20 lbs. and 30"

Woohoo! We made it one year!

Learn more about us at my blog.

It seems to be half and half. Some moms say its nothing some mom say it could be something. I really can't figure out how I feel about it. Somedays it seems to happen more than others. Part of me wants to just brush it off because I have seen babies cough and nothing be wrong. But sometimes it doesn't seem right.

I will be trying a smaller nipple for sure. I will look online, where you can fine everything.
    My little surprise born 2 December 2009 7 lbs 1 oz 20 inches.

Our goal is 1 year, but I'm willing to go 2!