Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 weeks pregnant and overwhelmed

Default Re: 15 weeks pregnant and overwhelmed

I am on WIC also. Its great because they let me borrow a pump and I pump while i am at work and store in fridge in a cooler. WIC is ALLL about breast feeding and can help you out alot. I am using a BaileyMed pump. If you go to http://www.baileymed.com/cgi-bin/sto...i?F=l&C=Breast Pumps you might qualify for the low income program where you get the Deluxe Nurture III Breast Pump that cost 160 for 50. I have used it for 2 months now and i have had no problems. Also if you are on wic they have a new program for exclusive breastfeed babies you will 96 jars of baby food once baby turn 6 months moms who have breastfeed and other formula only get i think 36 jars. hope that helps you out :-) im 22 years old and I have been on WIC since i was 16 and it has def been helpful!
    Daddy and Mommy are highschool sweethearts!
    08.10.03<3

Young Mommy of 2!
    Cassidy Ann
    32w 4.9lbs 18in
    NICU for 1 and 1/2 months

Damien Joseph
    38w 7.1lbs 19in
    Came home in 2 days!
    and LOVING IT!

Default Re: 15 weeks pregnant and overwhelmed

If you have any heath insurance you should also check with them and see if they cover a breastpump (Mine did - I paid about $30 for a $300 pump which came with some bottles, a carrying bag, a steam cleaner, bags etc etc and was delivered to my door the net day for free.

I got laid off just about the same time I found out I was pregnant with DD (I have a half time job now). It is hard but worth it
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.