Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mesh feeder question

Default Re: mesh feeder question

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*elimaka View Post
    so it's allright to give him some frozen BM in the meshfeeder when we eat?he really wants to participate at mealtimes and always tries to grab food or fork from your hand(dangerous!)
    It's fine as long as you're ok with it. What we did was to use what worked for us--at first I approached it kind of like a religious denomination, figuring if we were going to do BLS we had to embrace every tenet , then I realized that just didn't make sense for us. Most of the time he fed himself, but we fed him too. I had myself so worked up about doing it "right" that it wasn't enjoyable at all. When I relaxed, it was a blast! Follow your gut and you will be fine.

Default Re: mesh feeder question

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mumtothomas View Post
    It's fine as long as you're ok with it. What we did was to use what worked for us--at first I approached it kind of like a religious denomination, figuring if we were going to do BLS we had to embrace every tenet , then I realized that just didn't make sense for us. Most of the time he fed himself, but we fed him too. I had myself so worked up about doing it "right" that it wasn't enjoyable at all. When I relaxed, it was a blast! Follow your gut and you will be fine.
    I think you're so right!I saw DS was having fun in playing with that little plastic spoon spreading apple everywhere and as long as he didn't ingested any,I don't feel like is a bad thing to let him have a try every now and then!
    I'm Lisa,SAHM to M. 5/14/09 my velcro boy!

we made it to 19 mos!!! no end in sight
    always and (I'd like to have a just LO and mom cosleeping smilie...)
    food sensitivity to dairy,apple and orange
    we just started to put cloth on
    if I'm here I'm
    love this forum!!!