Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: My milk has a green tint

Default My milk has a green tint

My pumped milk recently looks very thin and has a green tint to it. Should I call my doctor?

Default Re: My milk has a green tint

what have you been eating? seriously, different foods can tinge your BM. Also milk pumped at different times of day can be different consistencies.
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

I dont think its anything to worry about. I remember having blue milk alot. Milk can vary alot in color.

Prenatals do this often. If I pumped just an hour or two after taking mine, it would be very green. At other times just a tinge of green.
    Our blessings from God!
    Kylee was born September, 2006 - 9 lbs. 12 1/2 oz, 21 inches long.
    Kiefer was born January, 2008 - 6 lbs. 14 oz, 19 1/2 inches long.
    He was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy at 12 1/2 months old. Others later discovered.
    And I am even more blessed by being married to my best friend and the most honorable man I've ever known.

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." - Abraham Lincoln