Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Before I forget....

Default Re: Before I forget....

Teal

25 May 96 and 14 January 08 and 27 February 2012

You won't forget, and neither will he.
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png

Wow, am I a mess over here. I know you won't forget. I haven't and I forget everything.
    DD1 still curls up in my arms to regroup. I still sneak into DS's bedroom when he's sleeping and spoon him. I kiss and cuddle on my kids as much as they will let me. That won't end.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

Very sweet. I'm at a point here where I need to see the end. And I don't. But I suppose when I'm there I'll be . TFS.

Jenn
    Mom to - DD1 10/5/05, DS 6/27/07 & DD2 6/18/09

How sweet!
    I'm Anna
    Proud mama to my 2 little high needs "koala bears":

Ethan born 8/23/08
    Bfed for 22 months, weaned with love 7/2010

Lucas, born 1/6/11
    Nursing strong for 19 MONTHS!

Cloth diapering 1 full-time even though I'm constantly ! Currently in potty training mode. We also and

Lisa

Mommy to
    Logan 5-23-07
    Colby 12-14-09

ahh I am at my desk! TFS it is beautifully stated.

OMG, Shelly....That is truly an amazing recount...
    When one door closes another opens....

We've made it 1 YEAR

A newborn baby has only three demands. They are warmth in the arms of its mother, food from her breasts, and security in the knowledge of her presence. Breastfeeding satisfies all three. ~Grantly Dick-Read

Stacey

Married to DH since 2001
    Mommy to Mikki 2006
    Mommy to Xander 2008

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*airportmom View Post
    OMG, Shelly....That is truly an amazing recount...
    When one door closes another opens....
    HA! Last night my DH said "He is growing up pretty fast. He'll be crashing your car any day now."

He fell asleep on the couch last night. By himself. But I went to sleep with my DH. So when he woke up alone he came to find my DH. Since I was there he nursed. Everything with him happens at the speed of light. I was crying all day yesterday.

Way too lazy for formula

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*djs.mom View Post
    HA! Last night my DH said "He is growing up pretty fast. He'll be crashing your car any day now."

He fell asleep on the couch last night. By himself. But I went to sleep with my DH. So when he woke up alone he came to find my DH. Since I was there he nursed. Everything with him happens at the speed of light. I was crying all day yesterday.
    Momma...
    I went home last night after work and I grabbed DS out of his crib and brought him to bed with me - usually I let him sleep until he wakes on his own but I had this urge to be with him....And I totally chaulk that up to reading your 'letter'.
    I won't tell you not to cry....You should, just like you will when he graduates from kindegarten and when he hits his first homerun playing baseball, when he tells you he's kissed a girl and of course, crashes your car !
    It's your job....You are suppose to revel in all his milestones....I cried when DS started to walk...I'm supposed to....
    You are an amazing person and amazing mom and the two of you will share a special bond, forever as mother and son.
    Love you, Shelly!!!

We've made it 1 YEAR

A newborn baby has only three demands. They are warmth in the arms of its mother, food from her breasts, and security in the knowledge of her presence. Breastfeeding satisfies all three. ~Grantly Dick-Read

Stacey

Married to DH since 2001
    Mommy to Mikki 2006
    Mommy to Xander 2008