Morning!

First time poster but long time lurker.....

I have been exclusively pumping for my twins (born 8/1/09 at 37 weeks) since birth and have been able to meet their feeding needs up to this point with very little formula supplementation. The babies are eating about 4 ounces each every 3 or 4 hours during the day and although it has been a challenge to pump for two babies we are so happy that we have been able to offer mommy's liquid gold for three months. I have returned to working full time and have seen a decrease in my supply. I have already taken Dom for two months and decided at the end of my last prescription that I would try some of the over the counter lactation aids to see if those would be a more affordable alternative to the Dom. I tried the Mother's Milk tea and did not see much of an increase (although with the Dom I am not sure if I was able to have a true idea about the tea's effectiveness). When I finished my first box of tea I purchased some Mother's Lactaflow tincture and had been using that for about two weeks. To make a long story shorter the babies started to get extremely gassy when I started the Lactaflow. Stinky, stinky, stinky! They did not seem to be in pain with the gas--just smelly. I have since stopped the Lactaflow because I am afraid that along with the smell that the gas might have actually been causing them some stomach discomfort (it is hard to see how it couldn't if they spent that much time passing such terrible gas). My question is this--during the time that I was taking the Lactaflow I was freezing some milk for a vacation. I have about 25 bags (5 ounces each) that are frozen in the freezer. Each fresh bottle that I made during the Lactaflow period caused the babies the gas and as soon as I stopped taking it the gas has resolved. I am wondering if the milk in the freezer is "tainted"? Should I still offer it to the babies or am I going to have to dump these precious 125 ounces down the drain? Any advice is much appreciated!