Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Thank you

Thumbs up Thank you

I had my 3rd baby boy in July. I decided to really give BFing a go because this was my last baby. I can't tell you how helpful you have all been! I was pretty stressed out for a while at first. There are so many things that no one tells you, like what cluster feeding is and that it's normal and doesn't mean that you don't have enough milk. You told me. Without all the help I received on this site I would've been supplementing with formula, and maybe not even BFing at all.

It was rough for a while, but we've made it 3 1/2 months and there is no end in site. Of course I bonded with my first two and love them more than anything, but the bond I have with this little guy is different.

Thank you all for taking the time to help out newbies like myself. Your advice is precious. Without you there wouldn't be as many happy BF babies out there.
    Kerri - Mama to 3 fabulous little dudes!

Luke 2/1/01 ~ Didn't attempt to BF
    Jack 2/11/06 ~ BF attempt unsuccessful
    Toby 7/13/09 ~ BFing since day one!

Default Re: Thank you

That's awesome! Congrats on making it 3 1/2 months mama! It only gets better and easier!
    I'm Anna
    Proud mama to my 2 little high needs "koala bears":

Ethan born 8/23/08
    Bfed for 22 months, weaned with love 7/2010

Lucas, born 1/6/11
    Nursing strong for 19 MONTHS!

Cloth diapering 1 full-time even though I'm constantly ! Currently in potty training mode. We also and

That's so sweet, and very true!! If this place wasn't around, I probably wouldn't have bf'd succesfully either!
    Love is not consolation. It is light. -Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm Irys, going thru the struggles of being a mom, wife, student, daughter...
    But am hanging on!!!

Mom to K, born August 16th, 2008
    Expecting A April 7th, 2010

And it just gets easier and better from here on out!
    Teal

25 May 96 and 14 January 08 and 27 February 2012

That is great mama. So glad you stuck through the rough times. Good job on that. I wish you many more months/years of bfing success
    I'm a SAHM to
    #1 Alyssa 5/26/09 BF for exactly 25 1/2mths
    #2 Emily 11/7/11 completely self-weaned at 20 mths
    #3 Victoria 12/16/13

New sights, new goals, new directions...

Congratulations on making it through the rough first few weeks mama! You truly will be amazed at what a breeze it is going to be from here on out. I'm so glad you were able to make it through the hard times. It is SO worth it and you will be so happy that you did.

Congrats on making it this far, mama! Although there are bumps (teething comes to mind, and growth spurts) it does get generally easier from here on out. on sticking with it, and I am so glad that you found us!
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png