Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bad advise and lack of sex drive?

Default Re: bad advise and lack of sex drive?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*amy.marie View Post
    And the sexiest thing in the world right now is me seeing you clean without me harping on you to do or you complaining the whole time.
    So true!!!

Sexiest things a man can hold in his hand pre-baby: a dozen long-stem roses and a box of chocolates
    Sexiest things a man can hold in his hand post-baby: a toilet brush and a receipt for take-out
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*amy.marie View Post
    You've already gotten great advice on continuing BF so I just wanted to touch on the sex thing. I finally had to sit DH down and tell him you want sex? Well I want help with dinner and the dishes and 30 minutes to myself. I want to feel loved and valued vs being groped and mauled. And the sexiest thing in the world right now is me seeing you clean without me harping on you to do or you complaining the whole time. After that he finally got it that my desires had changed and if he wanted me to play ball then he needed to learn the rules because the game had drastically changed. I still have to remind him every few months but he's more understanding when he knows where I'm coming from and what improves his odds of getting any
    Goodluck with your DH. And if he doesn't get it then you can come here and complain and we'll be full of and because we've all been there. Keep nursing your precious baby, you're doing the right thing mama.
    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    So true!!!

Sexiest things a man can hold in his hand pre-baby: a dozen long-stem roses and a box of chocolates
    Sexiest things a man can hold in his hand post-baby: a toilet brush and a receipt for take-out

I'm Anna
    Proud mama to my 2 little high needs "koala bears":

Ethan born 8/23/08
    Bfed for 22 months, weaned with love 7/2010

Lucas, born 1/6/11
    Nursing strong for 19 MONTHS!

Cloth diapering 1 full-time even though I'm constantly ! Currently in potty training mode. We also and

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*ethans-mommy View Post