Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Arg, Rough Night! Way Behind!!!

Default Arg, Rough Night! Way Behind!!!

I didn't get up AT ALL last night. I was just too dang tired! It's almost 11am now and I have yet to pump today. Yikes!!!!

Oh well... I'll be doing ALOT of pumping today. DH is off and he gets to take care of Caleb while I pump every 2 hours today! That means that I WILL get my pumping done today! I planned to start every 2 hours at midnight last night but I was so tired that I just couldn't get up. Oh well, I have to a healthy, well rested mama to provide the best for DS... Right?

My plan today is to pump every 2 hours during the day (may allow 3 here and there as we do have some errands to run also) and every hour from the time DS goes to bed until I go to bed. Then I'll be up every 2-4 hours after midnight, building up my pumping for tomorrow so I can get on track and STAY on track, as best as possible.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Default Re: Arg, Rough Night! Way Behind!!!

Bless you!!!!!! I read your posts every day. Just wanted to let you know that I'm rooting for you! Hope you get your pumping done today. I just hope that when your child is 16hyo that he remembers what you did for him/went through for him when he was little. You are working so hard and I commend you for that! Good luck today.

Shannon,

Thank you! Sometimes I Feel like my hard work isn't worth it but I love the fact that DS gets at least a little bit of breastmilk each day. Something is better than nothing...

Thanks again!

I slept through my alarm as well, in fact I must have turned it off in my sleep otherwise it would still be ringing away now!
    Gids has been waking up in the night recently, he's a really slow and really bad teether! The one tooth that had popped through has disappered again! That's my excuse for missing the night pumping!