Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Italian Wedding Soup

Default Italian Wedding Soup

So escarole was on sale at the store the other day. I decided to buy some and make Italian Wedding soup for the first time. I spent all this time rolling up 100 tiny meatballs. The soup was delicious! But DD refused to eat ANY of it!!! And she likes everything that makes up the soup ARGH! Maybe it was the escarole flavor she didn't like
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

Default Re: Italian Wedding Soup

Oh, no, a hundred meatballs! I read somewhere that it's always when you put your sweat and blood into a dish that your LO will most likely hurl it to the floor. The great thing about soup is that it always tastes better the next day, so why not try again with your babe tomorrow? Or freeze it and see how she feels about escarole next month!

Default Re: Italian Wedding Soup

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*sobamom View Post
    Oh, no, a hundred meatballs! I read somewhere that it's always when you put your sweat and blood into a dish that your LO will most likely hurl it to the floor. The great thing about soup is that it always tastes better the next day, so why not try again with your babe tomorrow? Or freeze it and see how she feels about escarole next month!
    So true! I'm freezing it and we will have it later - maybe she'll like it in a few weeks
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby